Do you have a property that is a blank canvas? Create your dream staycation by adding a custom pool into your yard. No, not every pool is cookie cutter. Rather, custom jobs are for you and your family to bring a dream to life. When you are dreaming of your design keep the following in mind.
Your Budget and Time Frame
- Before you consider creating the pool of your dreams, you need to check your finances. Set a firm budget before you start the project. This helps determine exactly what dream we can fulfill with your budget. It also keeps you focused on what you want in the space.
- The second most important aspect is your timeline. Do you have a strict deadline for your party? For example, are you hosting an important family event where you want your pool to star? Let your consultant know.
The Location of Your Pool
Once the formal stuff is out of the way, it’s on to the fun stuff.
- Where do you want your pool located on your property? Consider the size of what you are dreaming as you choose the location.
- Do you want it close to your outdoor kitchen?
- Are there areas you want to avoid in the yard because of natural concerns?
- If you are unable to decide on one location, make a list of your top three favorite spots. Ask your family for their input. You can also ask us our opinion!
How does it fit in with the rest of the yard?
When you are dreaming of your custom pool, step back and consider your entire yard.
- How will the pool fit in with the feel of the yard?
- Is it going to be a focal point for a blank canvas?
- Do you need to keep a specific style in mind?
- Are you going to have vegetation nearby? If so, what types of flowers and other vegetation do you want around your pool and deck?
Are you already picturing the first pool party around your custom pool? Contact us today to start the process of turning your dreams into reality. We look forward to creating your custom staycation dream pool.